BMS PC-SHOP SARL
Terms of Sale
The following conditions are the only ones applicable.
They are accepted by the customer automatically at the time of order confirmation.
- Prices, deadlines, and technical specifications are subject to change without notice.
- As prices fluctuate, the validity of our pro forma offer is limited to 48 hours. An offer or confirmation does not constitute an obligation to deliver. The prices published on the Internet are in principle firm and are in Swiss francs (CHF). The contract is concluded after the acceptance of the order by sending a confirmation to the customer and once the payment procedure has been carried out correctly. In the event of clerical errors on our website or obvious price errors, we are entitled to make the necessary corrections or to revoke the contract.
- In the event of a price increase or change in specifications, the customer will receive a new order confirmation.
- Technical information and photos are given for information only. The technical specifications and/or content of the products delivered may differ from the data provided by the manufacturer. BMS PC-SHOP does not control this type of information and therefore does not give any assurance as to its accuracy.
- For deliveries against invoice, the minimum amount of the order is set at CHF 100.- In the event of an order for a lower amount, CHF 10.- will be charged for management costs.
- Payment for goods delivered by carrier is made directly in cash to the delivery person. A prepayment can be made on our CCP account (see contact section).
- You must check the packages on arrival and indicate to the carrier any justified reservations, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within five days after delivery.
- If the equipment is not in conformity, in quantity or quality, the customer must make a complaint in writing no later than five days after receipt.
- A possible exchange can take place within five days. However, the merchandise must be intact with original packaging, product, drivers, manuals and cables. Under no circumstances will open software or incomplete products be taken back. A restocking fee of up to 15% of the new value of the item may be charged. BMS PC-SHOP SARL reserves the right to refuse the return or the exchange, and, in case of acceptance, a credit note will be made. No direct refunds will be made.
- The ordered goods are delivered only in Switzerland. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the person who placed the order and are invoiced in addition to the cost of the goods. The person who placed the order is required to accept the goods.
- The indication of a delivery time depends on our suppliers and is purely informative. If BMS PC-SHOP SARL is unable to deliver on time, the customer will be informed and we will communicate a new deadline. In the event of non-acceptance of this new deadline, the customer is then entitled to terminate the contract within 3 days by communicating his decision in writing. If the customer does not withdraw from the contract, the goods will be delivered to him as soon as they are available.
- Any order cancellation must be made by registered letter. The customer will bear the cancellation costs which can amount to up to 15% of the amount.
- BMS PC-SHOP SARL reserves the right to request a deposit of at least 20% of the order. In case of non-support or cancellation it remains acquired by BMS PC-SHOP SARL.
- BMS PC-SHOP SARL cannot be prosecuted for an uncontrollable event such as delays, product malfunction, damage or late delivery. Even prolonged immobilization of equipment cannot give rise to any compensation or replacement.
- In the event of a dispute, the legal forum is in Geneva.